BECOME A BECO CHARACTER
We are always on the look out for talented people to join the team. After a while you may find yourself becoming a Beco character in our range of toys. George the Giraffe and Toby the Teddy are our two founders!
From innovative design to top sales talent we are on the look out for the brightest most inspiring people to continually improve what we do. Check out our vacancies and come and see us at HQ.
Jobs at Beco
ACCOUNTS - BOOKEEPER
Do you thrive on taking responsibility? Have you the experience to rise to a new challenge? Here at Beco Pets, we’re after someone with a track record of good bookkeeping skills. We’re a young and fast-growing eco-friendly business and our products are better for pets and better for the environment. If you love both, you’re already barking up the right tree!
You’ll have proven bookkeeping skills and is someone who enjoys the challenges of learning new skills, be organised and have good communication skills. This is an opportunity for you to be part of a small team working hard in a creative environment. We’re growing rapidly and this role offers you the chance to grow with us, giving you a fun and fast-progressing career.
Our products are now stocked in high street chains and independents across the UK as well as distributors and retailers overseas.
- Travel within the UK to visit the sales team, some customers and trade shows.
- Communication skills, both on the phone and in person.
Salary £25 – 30K per annum depending on experience.
- Full Time or part time
- Location: office-based, London SE6
- Sage and QuickBooks Bookkeeping accounts system
- VAT Reporting
- EU Sales Reporting including Intrastat
- Pension Management
- Cashflow and budget reporting
- End of Month
- End of Year
- HR Management
- 3+ years’ experience in Accounting
- love pets
- love the environment
- unwavering confidence and boundless energy
- analytical and good with numbers
- an excellent communicator (in person, on email and on the phone)
- organised and highly motivated
- enjoy being accountable and taking ownership of tasks and job roles
- hard-working and adaptable
- fun and trustworthy
WHAT WE’LL OFFER YOU
We’ve just launched Britain’s first truly ethical pet food, and we have exciting growth plans in place. Come and grow with us!
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV and a cover letter to
- Why you are looking for a new role
- What interests you about Beco Pets as a company
- How your experience is relevant to this role