RECIPE | Pupcakes featuring our plant-based treats
- 1 medium/large ripe banana
- 1 medium/large egg
- 100g all purpose flour
- 100ml water
- 1 tsp natural peanut butter
- 1 bag of Beco Cashew with Pumpkin Seed & Carrot
- 1 bag of Beco Peanut with Coconut & Turmeric treats
- 1 bag of Beco Dog Choc with Carob, Chamomile and Quinoa Treats
Mash up the banana in a bowl. Crack open an egg and combine with the banana. Then add in your flour and peanut butter and mix with a whisk until it forms a dough, adding in your water at intervals to loosen the dough until it becomes a smoother, batter consistency. Finally, chop up your dog treats into smaller pieces and add to the batter. Cook large spoonfuls of the pupcake batter on an oiled pan on a medium heat. Flip after 1-2 minutes and cook on the other side. Once cooked through, remove from the pan and stack on a plate. Top with more treats and a drizzle of peanut butter. Enjoy!
Watch the full recipe here.