Seeing as it's World Baking Day, we challenged one of our ambassadors to a baking contest: To create a delicious recipe to share with our audience. We hope you love it as much as we do!
RECIPE | Cinnamon Roll-overs by @brecklandbullies featuring our Wild Caught Cod & Haddock with Kale & Chickpeas dog food and Dog Choc with Carob, Chamomile & Quinoa treats.
- 100g Wild Caught Cod & Haddock with Kale & Chickpeas
- 100g All-purpose flour
- 5 tbsp fat-free plain Greek yogurt for batter
- 3 tbsp fat-free plain Greek yogurt for topping
- 2 tsp of honey
- 1 bag of Beco Dog Choc with Carob, Chamomile and Quinoa Treats
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Combine, flour, blended kibble & yoghurt until get a dough like consistency.
- Lay some flour on the kitchen top and roll dough out to approximately 1cm thick.
- Carefully transfer dough on to grease proof paper and drizzle honey over the dough.
- Use the parchment paper to roll dough In to a big sausage shape and slice the ‘sausage’ in to 6 rolls and place the slices flat side down (swirl side up).
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- Once baked, allow to cool down and then top with yoghurt and crushed treats. Enjoy!
Watch the full recipe here.